Local Attractions and Activities
- Fishing! Lakes, Oceans, Fishing Charters....
- Hiking! West Coast Trail and Juan De Fuca MarineTrail...need we say more?
- Surfing! Port Renfrew boasts some of the best surfing in the WORLD!
- Boating! Canoeing, Kayaking, Windsurfing!
- Old Growth Trees! Take an Old Growth Tour!
- Beaches! Sandy and Rocky, With Rich Tidal Pools!
- Dining! Amazing local cuisine!
- Storm Watching! Witness what the Wild West Coast has to offer!
- Relaxing! At the County Cottage, of course!
The beach is just a few minutes walk from the cottage, along with a great park for the kids! Also visit the local library and check out a new book or DVD! (Return it at any other library on the Island when you're done!) Visit the Local Mist Spa for that much deserved massage or pedicure, or drop in for a yoga class!
We have some spectacular trees around, including Canada's largest Fir and knarliest tree! Click HERE for a tree map!
In June, Port Renfrew hosts the 3 day Tall Tree Music Festival!
We could write everything here, or we could refer you to a great website that will tell you all about what Port Renfrew has to offer! Click HERE!
See the `Links`page for more info on activites of Port Renfrew!